SWRMC Security will only processes visit requests to Privately owned shipyards if visit is SWRMC related. Otherwise, please contact Shipyards directly at the numbers indicated:
Visits by Foreign Nationals to SWRMC must be submitted through the foreign visitorís embassy located in the U.S
SWRMC does not process vehicle requests. If you have any questions regarding base or pier access, please contact the appropriate installation Pass and ID Office
Thank you for your
DO NOT ALTER THE FORM THE SYSTEM WILL REJECT IT
1. Contractors submit updates using the ShVR 2016 form for access to each ship to email@example.com NLT 1100 am, on Wednesday and Friday for SWRMC to compile master list.
Note: Visit Requests will be ONLY accepted by Prime contracts and not from Sub-contractors.
ShVR 2.0 Training Documents for SSO and FSO
SWRMC INDUSTRIAL SECURITY OFFICE (ISO)
|ISO SHVR Project Lead:||619-556-1176|
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Effective 27 February, 2017, Southwest Regional Maintenance Center (SWRMC) has implemented the Shipboard Visit Request System (ShVR) process, Form is available for downloading. Training is offered to Facility Security Officers upon request. Contact the SHVR Project Lead to RSVP via firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Visit Requests must be SWRMC related or in support of maintenance and modernization work efforts overseen by SWRMC.
2. Submit all visit requests using SHVR form located on this website. Submit completed form to email@example.com.
3. INDUSTRY ACCESS and GOVERNMENT ACCESS:
Submit only updates for ships that have already been migrated:
i. Unclassified visit: Submit NEW ShVR form 2016 for unclassified ship access.
ii. Classified visit: 2 part process
1. Submit NEW ShVR form 2016 for unclassified ship access.
2. Submit JPAS directly to ship for access to classified spaces.
iii. Urgent requests processed on a case by case basis with valid justification, SWRMC will email Ship.
iv. Contractors submit non-PII unique identifier (UI) for each individual on the request; government personnel enter the word "CAC" in the UI field.
v. For non-U.S. citizens, identify those individuals as "non-U.S. born" persons on the ShVR form 2016. Objective Quality Evidence (OQE) for legal residency is required and should be submitted via AMRDEC SAFE (https://safe.amrdec.army.mil/safe/). Contact the ISO for details on how to submit via ARMDEC SAFE.
vi. U.S. citizens born outside the United States (e.g. citizenship naturalized or derived from parent(s), etc.), should be identified as "U.S. born" on the ShVR 2016 form. OQE for legal residency is NOT required.
SWRMC will continue submittng the Master lists to ships that have not been migrated very Wednesday and Friday by 1100-1530, until SHVR full implementation by all S/F and FSOs.